Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday Photo Shoot

Today I did something that I had always wanted to start doing. I had a photo shoot. I took up photography.

The pictures are a little on the rough side and most of them didn't turn out as I had hoped, but considering the circumstances, I'm calling it a success.

The shoot lasted about fifteen minutes and out of the twenty some pictures, only a handful were truly blog worthy. I'm super excited to take up photography as it's something I've always been really interested in.






At the end of my shoot I had the privilege to get a few quick pictures of my neighbor's cat. She's quite the model if I do say so myself.






After about thirty minutes of editing, I traveled back outside to capture a couple of frames of the sunset. I even discovered that my camera could take panoramic pictures, although you can somewhat tell the three pictures apart if you look closely, but we'll ignore that for now.



Hopefully I'll grow better with practice, but I'm pretty satisfied with the pictures I captured today. I've got high hopes for another shoot tomorrow, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment