Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Post With No Meaning

Sometimes, I sit down to type a post with true meaning, but it never comes out. It's mapped out in my head, jumbled between tomorrow's homework and today's unfinished tasks, it's just not on paper. 

My mind is urging my hands to type something, I just don't know what it is. It's like the circuit between my fingers and brain has been cut, unbeknownst to me.





I guess the wanting of leaving a lasting impression on every single post is a ridiculous need, but truly what is the point of writing it then? To share your life? 




Maybe to be creative then?

I for one most definitely use this blog for my bottled up creativity, ingenuity if you will. To allow others to see the world like me without being criticized by my peers, hence why I've chosen not to give my name.





I still have no rhyme or reason for this post except to share a few pictures, but I hope they were worth your time.
       
As another Sunday comes and goes, I hope it was enjoyed.





No comments:

Post a Comment