Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Titles Are for Losers

You know what amazes me? I can be outside for half an hour, capture fifty photos, and only ten or so are actually worth the trouble of editing. Then out of the fifty photos, only one or two, if I'm lucky, actually please me or make me think "Did I really take that?".

Sometimes I get back from a shoot and look at my pictures and find nothing that really stuns me. It's a defeated feeling, but then there's the complete opposite. Those days when you look at your pictures and just get this bursting feeling of accomplishment.

Today was one of those days.













Although today was very pleasing, I'm growing restless. My backyard has gotten somewhat boring and I feel as if I'm shooting the same things. My goal is to get outside more and to take my camera everywhere in hopes of finding a new place.

To say the least, I'm feeling very optimistic for the future. Hope you had a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment