Friday, December 28, 2012

Trippin'

......road trippin' that is.

I absolutely love car rides. If I made a list of things I love, it'd probably go something like this:

1. Car Rides
2. Thunderstorms
3. Cute Underwear
4. Sunsets
5. Sundays

I love how the road moves fast, the trees and scenery move slow, and the sky is almost constant. I love how I can plug in my headphones and just think.

Sometimes I sit with my camera to the window and snap pictures of scenery. I watch as the landscape shifts from clusters of trees to rows of fields.

I watch people in their cars, studying their movements until we slowly depart by a change of lanes or difference in speeds.

I love when the interstate intersects with a town or city, providing a change of scenery. After hours of forests and farms, I'm mesmerized by the sight of civilization.

Anyways.

Have a fabulous Friday.















No comments:

Post a Comment