Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Phone Dump + A Little More

I'm sorry for the lack of blogging in the recent days. Between going to the beach, unpacking, and going back to school, this is literally the first time I've sat down on an actual computer in several days. I'm currently in the process of editing my beach photos and because most of them were taken on my phone, I've had to go through my entire camera roll and email them to myself and then save it to this computer.

Not only has the transfer of photos been hard, it's also been difficult to find pictures for the Friday Phone Dump. Because most of my week was spent at the beach and most of my beach pictures were taken by my phone, I'd like to utilize all my photos from my trip for my beach post.


For the most part, I'll probably separate my beach trip into two posts. It will most likely be pictures from my phone in one and then pictures from my camera in the other, just for the sake of getting a post sooner since I haven't even began thinking about my pictures on my camera.

Have a fabulous Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment