Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cloudless Skies

I hate the line, 'It was a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky.' I swear I've read that same line in every book I've ever read. Did I miss the day in art class when they stated that a cloudless sky is pretty? Like seriously, clouds are what make the sky.

Clouds are beautiful.

I just recently learned how to utilize the HD feature on my iPhone's camera. An amazing idea that creates extraordinary photos if you ask me.



Clouds are breathtaking.


Clouds are gorgeous.


And we had some pretty amazing clouds last Sunday in case you didn't notice.






*Insert random plant that has nothing to do with clouds but looks really pretty here*


I hope to live through many more days where the sky is just bursting with clouds, an extraordinary view for those lucky enough to notice it. I guess that's the difference between photographers and every one else, the small things catch our eyes.

Have a fabulous day.


No comments:

Post a Comment