Monday, March 11, 2013

A Good Day to Be Alive

Note: This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but one thing led to another and the publish button was never clicked. Sorry. It'll probably happen again too, so make that sorry times ten, just in case.

The weather man prognosticated a daring weekend, warm weather all day Saturday and Sunday to follow up the pouring rain Tuesday and Snowing Thursday that we had this week. If you're not from North Carolina, you'd probably think that's the most ridiculous thing you'd ever heard, but it happened.

65 degrees today. Yea, 65 freaking degrees. And it felt so good. I took pictures. I soaked in the sun. It felt like spring, and spring feels good.

It seems the older I've gotten, the more I adore the weather. The more things I notice. Today birds sang their foreign, long lost tunes as I captured spring through the lens of my iPhone. Everything felt good. Everything felt right.

It was a good day to be alive.








Have a fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment