Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nobody Has It Easy

I'm a worrier. I stress. I freak out. I'm a full blown worry wart.


Honestly, at times, who isn't? Usually the cause is trivial, forgotten about as soon as the next worry comes along. Other times, it's not.

And I hate it.

It's a blessing and a curse, really. Because of my excessive worrying, I get things done. If I didn't, I'd get that awful gnawing in my stomach reminding me constantly about everything that must be done.

Do you remember the picture of this flower? (You may have to scroll
 through the post a little bit.) It's changed so much in the four short days
since I took the first picture, I was utterly amazed when I saw it again.

Sometimes I just have to stop. Look up. Look down. Take it all in. Realize that what I'm worrying about will be far gone on the highway called my brain by next week.


Sometimes I feel that our worries truly define us, showing others that we all have something going on in our life. One of my favorite sayings is "No matter what it may seem like, nobody has it easy." Everybody is worrying about something that probably hasn't even crossed your mind today. We're all guilty of thinking there are people who have everything going for them, but take a second and think about yourself. How is your life perceived in the eyes of others? You know that you have worries that haunt you at one in the morning, but who else knows that? Your life too could seem amazing from the outside, but your worries are what unite all of our lives as imperfect.


But enough of that. There's a Saturday happening right now and I'd like to make the most of it. So go out.

And make today fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment