Friday, May 31, 2013

The Best 20 Minutes of My Life

Things are happening in our world. Lives are being changed. People are being influenced. Families are being helped. 

The world is also seeing suffering. Lives are enduring great affliction. People are pushing their way through tragedies. Families are rebuilding after destruction. 

I viewed this video last week. I hadn't planned to watch the whole thing. I had intended to watch the first five minutes and assumed I would eventually stop after a loss of interest. 

But no such thing happened.

This is an inspiring video of a young boy named Zach Sobiech. He has so much wisdom and a love for life that we can only hope to experience. He's truly a beautiful young man.

I can honestly say this is the best video on YouTube that I've ever watched. The best young man that I can hope to know. The best twenty minutes of my life. Enjoy it all.



Have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment