Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School Holla

I don't usually tell you all about my day at school, nor do I go into detail of what I ate and who I saw and tell you about people who irritated the hell out of me by only describing them as "S" or "M" instead of their real names, as I'm not really about that life. And I'm not about to start either.

But today my first day of Sophomore year came and went. It was the last of three "first days" that would be spent at home and not far away in the distant lands of college. And to be honest, I usually enjoy first days. I get excited and make myself look decent and actually bother taking notes and writing down my homework, but today I was absolutely dreading. And now, I'm left feeling all sad because why don't I feel all happy and giddy like a first grader? What happened to all that excitement of having something to do during the day and getting one step closer to the illusion filled adult life that teenagers have?

I saw on Twitter how people talked and talked and talked about how much they were loathing the first day and all the "Where did summer go" tweets were polluting my timeline. Which by the way was a welcoming break from the, "What the shit are you doing Miley Cyrus" tweets, which aside from the fact that I felt like I was in a nightclub watching a stripper, I'd like to give a big kudos to Miley Cyrus and her "I'm doing whatever the hell I want to" attitude.

Back to regular programming.

All those tweets (the school related ones not the crotch thrusting, teddy bear dancing, Miley Cyrus ones), should have made me feel a little more normal as I know that it's not uncommon to dislike school, but if anything, they made me feel worse. I'm trying to break away from the typical "I'm like everybody else" high school attitude. And therefore my school loving attitude was clearly working for me, but there I was hoping my eight hours of sleep would feel like an eternity, prolonging my departure to hell aka school.

But whatevs. It's done and over with. And it's not like I have a choice of whether I want to go back.

Adios.

And have a fabulous day.

P.S. I'm working on a legit, none rambling, picture filled post, so like, stay tuned for better broadcasting.

P.P.S. After re-reading this post, I noticed several cuss words. I try not to be about that life either, but I guess the land of explicit language aka high school has gotten to me today. But to be honest, I didn't make this blog to just turn around and censor what I say, so if I'm thinking it, I'm going to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment