Monday, August 19, 2013

My Very First Guest Post

My weekend cup is full.

I might even go to say that it's overflowing. Like the I poured way too much soda in my cup and the fizz is flowing out and dripping down the sides of the glass and I have to take five really quick sips kind of overflowing.

My very first guest post was published on Friday and it was so exciting. Like seriously, go check it out and also stick around and internet stalk the blog as well. I seriously enjoy reading Miss ALK's blog, A Southern Belle in Training, and I'm pretty sure I've thanked her like thirty times for allowing me to do this (thanks AGAIN).

Also I spent Saturday and Sunday up in Asheville, which by the way is probably by far one of my favorite places to visit. I've seriously considered moving there when I'm older. I just love all the hipsters walking the streets in their Chacos and the way their Earthy vibes just radiate off them making you want to quit life and go backpacking through the Appalachian Mountains. And I love going to all the stores that sell all natural soaps and hammocks and organic candy. Not to mention I did all this in between soccer game after soccer game.

It was just one of those weekends where everything went fabulously and perfect and made me went to scream off a mountain top about how wonderful life was.

It was a great three days to be alive.

And I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and Monday and I'm sending you good, Earthy vibes for a fabulous Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment