Wednesday, November 27, 2013

One Year(ish) Anniversary

Side note: My one year anniversary was actually Saturday, but leave it to me to screw something up. I kept telling myself the one year mark was Black Friday and then it hit me that Black Friday is never the same date every year. Oops. 

Today marks one year and four days since I sat down to write this four sentence (if you count my caption) blog post. It is quite possibly the shortest post I've ever written (and I say quite possibly because there's no way I'm going back through all my old posts to qualify that statement). 

I really wanted to just have a big throwback wednesday and re-link and re-share all my favorite posts and pictures in honor of this occasion, but then I realized I did that for my 100th blog post and I'm pretty sure there's some unsaid blog etiquette book that says you can only do that every 100 posts or so. Even if there's not, we probably shouldn't risk it.

So instead I had to reach far into the creative part of my brain which I'm 90% sure doesn't really exist and come up with something spectacular. After a few days hours minutes of contemplating, I came up with a plan.

Without further ado, I'm proud to say that I might finally give you some insight in to who I am, but in groups of four to honor those rad four sentences that started it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TV Shows that I Waste Spend a Lot of Time Watching

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Bones
3. Toddlers and Tiaras (let's not judge here)
4. Ellen

Current Favorite Songs

1. Dead Sea - Lumineers


2. Otherside - Macklemore ft. Ryan Lewis


3. Tennis Court - Lorde


4. Demons - Imagine Dragons


Favorite Things that Don't Have a Catagory

1. dark purple nail polish
2. eating spicy things then drinking my weight in Dr. Pepper
3. bracelets
4. hugs 

My Most Favorite Pictures (because I couldn't help myself to not throwback a few things)

1. 

2.

3.

 4.

Favorite Books

1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
2. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak (This author has such a knack for writing it's not even funny. He's got some magical gift that makes his writing soooo fantastic beyond words.)
3. 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher
4. Deja Dead - Kathy Reichs

Favorite Things I Do to Waste Time (besides blogging of course)

1. Taking pictures of trees and grass and all that fantastic nature stuff in my front yard while simultaneously trying to hide from passing cars.
2. Burning CDs for all my friends because we're trying to bring that kind of stuff back.
3. Playing soccer in weather that is not so kind to my toes and fingers and legs and ears.
4. Going out to eat because food is always on the agenda.

Favorite Places to Waste my Money

1. Target
2. Forever 21
3. Goodwill (it's a new trend for the kids who are utterly broke aka everyone)
4. Starbucks

Favorite Words that Generally Work Their Way into My Conversations

1. fantastic
2. rad
3. fabulous
4. y'all

Things I'm Bad At

1. getting things done
2. not spending money
3. being consistent
4. juggling five swords while riding a unicycle across a thin wire over the grand canyon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully now I'm less of a mystery than I was before, but if not I may do a Q&A or something fantastic like that in the near future. So throw some confetti and eat some turkey and celebrate the fantastic one year and four days anniversary of Sunsets and Sundays.

Have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment