Monday, April 21, 2014

The Reason Behind Why Everything Always Works Out in the End

I'm a worrier. I worry about everything from chemistry tests to prom shoes to things that aren't happening for another year. As a worrier, the phrase that gets tossed into my face like a bandaid all too often is "everything will work out in the end," and I can truly say, everything always has.

But I've gotten to thinking about all these things. Is it really that everything always works out in the end, or that in the end we simply learn to accept what happened, therefore it works out? Is it really that everything will be alright or that we make do with happened and naturally make it alright?


For example, the situations you're handed and the cards you're dealt aren't ever always what you'd like them to be. But you make it work. You make do. You make things happen with what you have. In the end, everything works out because you made it work out.

Things don't simply become okay because it's the rule of life and they absolutely have to. Human nature and your own will and actions makes things work out in the end. You're own worrier self who put yourself in this situation will eventually solve it.

And I know this sounds like some self help speech that I'm about to give to a group of recovering addicts, but just thought I'd open my mouth and speak.

But better things to come my friends, better things to come.


Just a little thought for the day. And with that, have a fabulous one.

5 comments:

  1. Haha same here, worrying over the tiniest things for the longest times xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! It was inspiring, uplifting, and well-written all at once!!

    I used to be a chronic worrier, too, so much so that I would avoid having fun as I worried about how it could go wrong. I chilled out a lot in the last year or two, and I can appreciate the world much more when laughing at it than when feeling like the most persecuted person ever.

    I loved the message of this post, so I was wondering if you would let me feature it as part of a new segment on TBC? Basically, I will be posting an inspirational/creative/high quality post by one of our members around once every week or two (depending on how lazy I am), and linking back to them. It's just so TBC looks more "current", unlike how it is currently, and being somewhat faceless. Also, I'm sure this would direct more traffic to your blog - if you don't like the idea, however, feel free to say so!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I'd love to! I love doing things with other bloggers not to mention I absolutely adore your blog. I can't wait to see how everything works! :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! It'll probably be posted next Saturday, as we luckily have a guest post lined up for this Saturday as well. Thanks very much for your participation :)

      Delete