Monday, August 18, 2014

Teenage Blogger Central

Back when I was a struggling teenage blogger (which is a slight lie because I still consider myself a struggling teenage blogger), I found myself countlessly turning to Google to find teenager written blogs. It was hard to sort through the professional adult blogs and mommy blogs and crafty twenty somethings blogs to find little corners of the Internet written by people my own age.

Finally, after weeks of combing through articles and websites and search result pages, I found Teenage Blogger Central. The blog is written and updated by a teenager nonetheless whose name is F (I love pseudonyms ahem) who also writes at The Fence of Stars. I honestly consider her one of my first blogging friends that I ever met in this virtual teenage community, but let's not get too emotional or sappy right here, right now.

Anyways.

Not only was the website a fantastic place to easily find other teenage written blogs, but once I registered my own blog I started to get a stream of new followers and traffic. It was certainly a win-win.


Anyways I come to you today to tell you about this wonderful opportunity in hopes that you too can benefit from TBC as much as I have. Not to mention it's free and quick and easy, which is a good deal considering we as teenagers are broke and like to procrastinate.

Now stop immediately what you're doing so you can go and register your blog before I have to come over and do it for you (which would be rather hard so spare me please).

Have a fabulous day.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm touched you benefited so much from TBC and took the time to write this! One of the things I love about it is finding awesome new blogs (like yours), so yeah, it's pretty much a win-win :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, everything about TBC is definitely a win-win if I say so myself. Keep it up as I thoroughly enjoy finding new blogs every day.

      Delete